Storyteller’s Creed

I believe that imagination is stronger than knowledge.

That myth is more potent than history.

That dreams are more powerful than facts.

That hope always triumphs over experience.

That laughter is the only cure for grief.

And I believe that love is stronger than death.

Take a Look Around...

Friday, September 23, 2011

"Quick! What's the Number for 9-1-1?"

 -Casssandra Burkins. That is honestly probably the best quote I have ever heard from anybody anywhere in my life.
  I think Miss Templado gets the Best Comment Ever Award. (I'm talking about the Phil on a dark road comment.) And her post S.O.S. comes pretty high on the scale of funny posts. I don't think a post has made me laugh like that in quite a long time.
  Musical practice tomorrow!  I emphasize the importance of this practice. This is a VERY IMPORTANT PRACTICE, people! I'm serious!
  Merrick will not be there (at least as far as I know). He's not required to be there. But everyone else is except for Miss Templado, because she's not in the musical. She'll be involved later in the process, with costuming and props. 
  Now, I'll be giving each of you a CD tomorrow to practice with. I also emphasize the importance of PRACTICING AT HOME, since we only have a short practice once per week. Also, since we've missed so many practices, I think that you may expect to be slightly delayed after practice. Maybe an extra fifteen minutes or something like that. (Maybe not something clever like that...but something like that.)
  Also, the M'park Album is flipping awesome, right? Miss Templado, I do not believe you have heard it. You must come over sometime and rock out with us. (With a rock album, that's really what you have to do.)
  As far as that goes...well, I don't think I have anything special for today's post. Just a reminder about the musical and a sadness that Season 4 of The Ceiling Fan will not be out until January...sob... Oh, and also: Tiger has Chapter 6 to write of ATTSTW, which I trust will be very good. And as far as I know, I believe Miss Templado has more of Show Stopper to write...ahem... And I think that Dreamer has a dream story to begin sometime. 
  Don't worry. I haven't worked on my story recently, either. I've been busy with the musical...But at least I've got that done until intermission! Whoo-hoo!
  So yeah...I think that's it. I'd play a song, but I don't have one. I can't play a M'kalister Park song, because even though technically we're the only ones to visit this blog, I just don't have the heart to do that to good old Kevin and company.
  Anyway. See you all tomorrow....AHEM...And have a great...I don't know. Day, evening...whatever it is currently wherever you are. 
  See you at the aftermath.
-President Fantasy
P.S. Don't trust Phil if you meet him on a dark road. Rather, don't even talk to Phil if you meet him on a dark road. (That goes for you, Miss Templado.) Unless he turns out to be a good guy, anyway.
In which case I will scream. Normally, I have a policy against screaming, but if Phil turns out to be good after all, my fellow club members, I guarantee you this...I will scream.

5 comments:

  1. Phil GOOD ?! It pained me to read that . How can a man who kiddnaped me be GOOD !? I cant understand Phil is a kiddnaping ,lieing ,mean ,crul, rude, dude! NO ONE TRUST PHIL I SAY NO ONE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    If u think you can trust him you can have a little chat with my fist !(not really of corse but u get what i mean )

    Templado

    ReplyDelete
  2. He might be, Miss Templado. We don't know.
    There might be a reason for it all.
    -President Fantasy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yes, and, Miss Templado, I was thinking: You might want to hear the voice of your arch-rival, so I'm going to put a scene from "The Ceiling Fan" up soon. It's the end of Episode 42, Part 2. I was planning to put it up anyway...but I think that it will also be a chance for you to hear Phil's voice.
    And we haven't seen you since Thursday! What's going on?
    -President Fantasy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry, she was kiddnapped again. She didn't want to admit that I TOTALLY saved her booty.
    -Tiger

    ReplyDelete
  5. Phil was like, I found you!, and she was like,oh no!, and I was like, WHAM! POW! SLAM!, so he won't be coming back soon
    -Tiger

    ReplyDelete