Storyteller’s Creed

I believe that imagination is stronger than knowledge.

That myth is more potent than history.

That dreams are more powerful than facts.

That hope always triumphs over experience.

That laughter is the only cure for grief.

And I believe that love is stronger than death.

Take a Look Around...

Thursday, September 29, 2011

An Update That Will in Actual Fact Be Short, Despite this Misleading Title

  This really will be short. I mean it.
  Okay, so, tomorrow, (Friday, September 29th) we're having an important meeting after school. (Around 3:30 would be a good time.) I would like it if everybody could be there, but if not...well, we'll update you on what happened in the meeting.
  The first part is mandatory. The second part is optional. It's about Tiger's book. If you are there, as I have said before, allow me to stress again: YOU MUST STAY ON TOPIC! If you get off topic, I will politely and gently remind you to stay on topic. If you get off topic again, I may politely and gently ask you to take a five-minute break. If you continually get off topic, I may rudely and roughly shove you out the window. (Just joking...maybe.)
  Again, you don't HAVE to be there. If you are there, it means you want to help Tiger in any way possible. So PLEASE, be respectful of the purposes of the meeting and help us to make this a productive and not twelve hour long meeting.
  A week from Sunday is our James Potter trial, with Tiger defending and Raistlin prosecuting. I don't THINK I've received any questions about that...So we're on for it! Apparently Tiger has a defense planned out, and Raistlin...I don't know what Raistlin has yet. I guess he'll probably just surprise us all.
  Musical practice on Saturday! (Man, we're busy!) We'll be doing some choreography for Once Upon a Time and Gone, and doing a quick run-through of Always. Tiger, Dreamer, Raistlin and I need to be there. (Actually, I only need Raistlin for half of it, but he's welcome the other half as well.)
  And that's the end of my short (hopefully) confirmation of dates and things. I hope this was helpful.
  Quickly let me get random stuff out of the way: Miss Templado, would you like more Ceiling Fan episodes? I can burn you more discs of awesomeness. Plus, an added bonus to coming over tomorrow is that you'll get to hear a special scene from the M'kalister Park Album that is a clue as to what happened to Aaron Wiley only available to those who bought the album... I believe that was the only point of randomness I had to say.
  So...yeah. Be there.
  "Phil! Phil, please! Just look in your heart! I'm your best friend!"
  "Ethan, I'm sorry, but this is bigger than friendship."
  "Sorry? About what? Wait...what are you doing?"
  "Aaron's climbing the rope!"
  "Phil! Phil, no, he's about to..."
  "No, Phil, don't cut the rope!"
  "No! No! Phil! Whyyyyyyyyyyy?"
-President Fantasy
 

1 comment:

  1. ya i would love more of the CD'S if u wont mind .I listened to the all lastnight and i loved them !Chow ;)

    Templado

    ReplyDelete