Storyteller’s Creed

I believe that imagination is stronger than knowledge.

That myth is more potent than history.

That dreams are more powerful than facts.

That hope always triumphs over experience.

That laughter is the only cure for grief.

And I believe that love is stronger than death.

Take a Look Around...

Thursday, September 22, 2011


    This clip i found is soooo cool ( well to horse people anyways ) so the horse is a 19 HAND SHIRE ! Thats HUGE in the horse world anyway its shot at 300 fps. So cool hu ?O ! and Phil let me go because bite his hand then Willy can galloping to my reasce and Phil creept into the shadows afraid of my mighty steed .Who would not be afraid of a 16 hand 1,300 pound horse galloping toward you (well except me )?!

                      Templado

2 comments:

  1. Wow. An entire video of a horse running and walking in slow motion? I didn't know such a thing existed.
    Well, probably a horse never ran and walked in slow motion so beautifully. Nice video, Miss Templado.
    By the way, you know first-hand now not to trust Phil on a dark road.
    Especially when he breaks out the duct tape.
    -President Fantasy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome viedo of a horse, Templado. The walk was cool... maybe I should try it...
    -Tiger

    ReplyDelete