Storyteller’s Creed

I believe that imagination is stronger than knowledge.

That myth is more potent than history.

That dreams are more powerful than facts.

That hope always triumphs over experience.

That laughter is the only cure for grief.

And I believe that love is stronger than death.

Take a Look Around...

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

some more of **SHOW STOPER **

 Lepidus ran happily in the pasture while his mother grazed on the fresh ,tender spring grass . As Lepidus ran something caught the corner of his eye ,a beautiful jet-black filly.The colt came to a halt  and slowly came to the fence to see the filly .Lacmira looked up at her colt and saw him a come towards the fence and behind the fence , the filly .She rolled her eyes and snorted the returned to her grazing . "h..hi there I'm Lepidus who are you?" The filly lifted her head and came closer to the fence "I'm Nora ".Nora tossed her head happily and her extremely long mane went flying .Lepidus stared in aw of Nora and blinked thinking " is she even a real horse ,shes so beautiful"."You look like a fast colt lets see if you can bet me in a race ". She pawed at the ground ready for a race.............. Sorry i have to start school now .Chow !

                                     Templado

2 comments:

  1. I like the ending of the post,"Chow!". Nice touch.
    -Tiger

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHH...Nora...
    Glad you added a little bit of romance in there, Miss Templado...
    Oh yes...and it's actually spelled "Ciao". It's Italian. I know, weird, but I would know. I went to Italy.
    -President Fantasy

    ReplyDelete