Storyteller’s Creed

I believe that imagination is stronger than knowledge.

That myth is more potent than history.

That dreams are more powerful than facts.

That hope always triumphs over experience.

That laughter is the only cure for grief.

And I believe that love is stronger than death.

Take a Look Around...

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

ATTENTION! DROP EVERYTHING AND READ!

WHOO-HOO! Your President Fantasy is ECSTATIC right now, because...THE M'KALISTER PARK ALBUM IS OUT!!!
That's right! Here's the link to the page with the art and info and everything! WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!! Click for Awesomeness!
YAY!!!!!!! Now, here's the art for the album! Yes, finally, ANOTHER PICTURE OF ETHAN!
And that's Phil at the far right...James at the far left...and Aaron on the drums. All the art by Loren Crisp. Isn't it INCREDIBLE?
Come over today and listen to the songs and rock out with us, won't you? (Referring, of course, to Tiger and Miss Templado...they live right next door, after all.
And...that's all, folks! Hope your day is amazing...as Loren Crisp hoped, this album has "made my year"!
-President Fantasy
P.S. Right now, I really don't care if you trust Phil on a dark road...Although that would probably be inadvisable.

7 comments:

  1. YES!!! I love the M'kalister park Album. It's amazing I love it. I also think Loren crisp is amazing. (See you on the other side of the glass.)
    -Dreamer

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loren Crisp is amazing.
    -President Fantasy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have to agree: Loren Crisp is amazing... and he looks a tad bit like Micheal... weird.
    -Tiger

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice fantasy .......... Phil how did u get here ?............... Hey stop that ! Not the duck tape ! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.................

    a screaming Templado

    P.S if you want Templado back you have to get me first . HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

    Phil

    ReplyDelete
  5. No! Templado!
    Phil, how could you? BRING MISS TEMPLADO BACK! NOW!!!
    -President Fantasy

    ReplyDelete
  6. guess what Phil I think you're in for a wumper pain. You are gonna die, oh you are going to die. Oh...hi..Faron. I'm just jotting down some notes about history, yeah you don't have to see. Ok good bye.
    -Dreamer
    P.s. I'll save you Templado.

    ReplyDelete