Storyteller’s Creed

I believe that imagination is stronger than knowledge.

That myth is more potent than history.

That dreams are more powerful than facts.

That hope always triumphs over experience.

That laughter is the only cure for grief.

And I believe that love is stronger than death.

Take a Look Around...

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Guess What, Guys?

Well, technically, girls and one guy.
Guess what, girls and one guy? I have a VIDEO for you to watch!!!
Yes, I haven't done a real video in a while (maybe not ever) but it's an actual video. And it features a very interesting individual....KEVIN MCCREARY!
That's right, for the first time ever, a video of Kevin McCreary! Well, okay, on the blog, at least.
Now, I would suggest watching it to about 55 seconds, and then skipping to 2 minutes and 49 seconds. That's where you actually get to see some singing from Kevin in the voice of Ethan. It honestly looks SO WEIRD to see him doing Ethan's voice! Wow... Well, go ahead and watch! What are you waiting for?

Well, now that that's over, let's continue to other matters.
Just allow me to say that I love all of your incredibibiblaiopperawesometabular interviews. The answers are amazing, and I love whoever said that President Fantasy inspires them, and whoever said Way Back When was their favorite book ever. You guys are the best...
Or you girls and one guy...
Whatever.
Anyway, I still have to finish my chapter. I'm sorry, but please forgive me, as schoolwork and stuff like that has been in the way...ending summer...complaining about The Ceiling Fan release dates...Ah, such is life...
But here's a secret: If you check in the next couple of days, I may or may not have something from it. May or may not. Keep that in mind, though, and be checking back.
Also, Tiger and Miss Templado are heading off to Disneyworld for a week. And Tiger has an audition on Friday for Fifth Avenue. Good luck, Tiger, and have fun, both of you!
I hope you all liked this post. I know I haven't done a section from my book in a while, so I'll try to put together something really special for you guys soon, okay?
Girls and one guy.
Who cares?
I do.
Never mind.
Clever endings, clever endings....Someone help me, I need a clever ending!
Okay...I will, as I so often do, leave with a quote.
Ethan: "What are we gonna do, James?"
James: "I don't know!"
Ethan: "Well THINK, James, THINK!:
James: "Stop that! I can't think when you tell me to think!"
Ta-da! Goodbye.
-President Fantasy
P.S. I just want to mention that I think the very best answer from the interviews was Miss Templado's answer to the question "What is your favorite word?" Her answer was, "I really like...EGG MCMUFFIN!"

2 comments:

  1. Nice word Templado...anyway, President Fantasy that is an AWESOME viedo! I love it when he is in his car, advertising Starbucks. When he sings like Ethan? It really is werid! Oh,and did you see his poster in the room? It's Lord of the Rings! COOL! One of these days, I want to write to him and tell him my story cubes story with the flaming arrow... yea...
    -Tiger

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, and two more things: 1.Thanks for mentioning my audition! I had loads of fun! 2.Thanks for mentioning Disney World! I am going to miss you and wish you were all there. Tell Christian I will think of you on Saturday playing viedo games...
    -Tiger

    ReplyDelete