Storyteller’s Creed

I believe that imagination is stronger than knowledge.

That myth is more potent than history.

That dreams are more powerful than facts.

That hope always triumphs over experience.

That laughter is the only cure for grief.

And I believe that love is stronger than death.

Take a Look Around...

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Something for you guys to read.

                                              fjkad;jkldjsfakldsjf;kldjsa;klfja
                                             by Trinity klomparens
I need something to right now
Cause I'm really board
What should I right and how
My story's are as boring as a cord
My Songs aren't so hot
And don't even mention recipes
But I do believe I have been caught
By my silly little Poems that I know by heart                                                                        http//www.ceilingfanpodcast.com
(Please leave a comment.)
-Dreamer

2 comments:

  1. I love this!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So true for me sometimes. But let me just tell you that your songs are really cute and catchy, your stories are full of smarts and I have yet to see your recipes. Oh, and do you really know all your poems by heart? That rules!
    -Tiger

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is because you told me to leave a comment. So, here's a comment.
    Jk. That was...YEAH...interesting. I like it.
    But honestly, your stories are just fine. You just need to work on them some more.
    (Not that they're bad! It's just EVERY story needs to be worked on more. Like mine...)
    -President Fantasy

    ReplyDelete