Storyteller’s Creed

I believe that imagination is stronger than knowledge.

That myth is more potent than history.

That dreams are more powerful than facts.

That hope always triumphs over experience.

That laughter is the only cure for grief.

And I believe that love is stronger than death.

Take a Look Around...

Saturday, September 3, 2011

Ups and Downs and Interviews

That's right. Interviews.
I've decided to put interviews with all of the club members on the blog. So, it is up to you to answer the questions in the interview! Here are your instructions:
Look at the tabs right under the descriptions of the club members, with the About the Lords of the Pencil, A Text to Save the World, and stuff like that. Click on the one that says "Club Member Interviews!" Scroll down to the bottom, and click on the pencil icon. Then you can read my interview, if you want. Once you're done, scroll down, find your name, and answer the questions below.
Thank you! Now, let's continue on to other things.
If I had other things.
Which I don't.
Except for The Ceiling Fan. I hope that the Mpark Album and Season 4 come out soon. And the episode with Wooton and Penny in Album 54 (which I'm listening to right now) is so sweet!
Anyway, that's it. Don't trust Phil if you meet him on a dark road.
Now more than ever.
-President Fantasy
P.S. Check out the new Quote of the Month!

4 comments:

  1. Whoa, interviews? I am excited for this, but what is this for? Don't get me wrong though, because this sounds fun. Just asking.
    -Tiger

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bah! I lost my comment.
    It's for us, to look back on in a few years, a thing for the archives. It's also for a random person who stumbles across our blog on the Internet to figure out who the heck we are. It's also just for fun.
    Have fun with the interview!
    -President Fantasy

    ReplyDelete
  3. i have to post a comment to do my interveiw

    Templado

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry this is late, President Fantasy. Thanks for the answer to my question. Good idea, by the way!
    -Tiger

    ReplyDelete