Storyteller’s Creed

I believe that imagination is stronger than knowledge.

That myth is more potent than history.

That dreams are more powerful than facts.

That hope always triumphs over experience.

That laughter is the only cure for grief.

And I believe that love is stronger than death.

Take a Look Around...

Thursday, May 26, 2011

American Idol

 This is my post for the day...SCOTTY WON AMERICAN IDOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't belive it! Oh yeah, oh yeah... oh, and while I am thinking about it, Nancy Drew and the Legend of the Crystal Skull is so CREEPY! Ugh, I actually had a nightmare last night with " the Skeleton Man " in it after we played  the game. No lie! I will have to type more later on my stories because I am going with Mom to do errands. See you all later!
-Tiger

4 comments:

  1. The title really should be " American Idol and other things..."
    -Tiger

    ReplyDelete
  2. WHOO-HOO! SCOTTY MCCREERY!!!
    Loverly!
    Amazing!
    I'm going to download his song. lol
    -President Fantasy

    ReplyDelete
  3. SCOTTY WON, when they announced it he fell down and got up and tried to catch confetti in his mouth!!! lol I screamed when they announced it, I was so happy
    -Dreamer

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so excited for him. He is going to get a really good job in the music business. GO SCOTTY!
    -Tiger

    ReplyDelete