Storyteller’s Creed

I believe that imagination is stronger than knowledge.

That myth is more potent than history.

That dreams are more powerful than facts.

That hope always triumphs over experience.

That laughter is the only cure for grief.

And I believe that love is stronger than death.

Take a Look Around...

Monday, May 23, 2011

cat is crazy

I don't know why I posted this I guess it has to do with Lords of the pencil because the name Tiger is a  type of cat and so is this so yeah I hope you count this as part of the writing club.
-Dreamer

5 comments:

  1. Wow, that was amazing. I'm so glad you posted that. We are all greatly in your debt, Dreamer. We are all much greater people and better citizens because of that video.
    -President Fantasy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much President Fantasy!!!(pretend punch) lol
    -Dreamer

    ReplyDelete
  3. Meow...meow..I want to know what Oreo was thinking at that time. Maybe..."You humans are crazy." lol
    -Tiger

    ReplyDelete
  4. No...she was thinking, "Meow, meow, meow."
    -President Fantasy

    ReplyDelete
  5. A cat can think about actual words well cat words so it is hard to do puncuation!
    -Dreamer

    ReplyDelete