Storyteller’s Creed

I believe that imagination is stronger than knowledge.

That myth is more potent than history.

That dreams are more powerful than facts.

That hope always triumphs over experience.

That laughter is the only cure for grief.

And I believe that love is stronger than death.

Take a Look Around...

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

the end of chaper 1!!!

ok peeps!!!! this is the end of the chapter I was giving you before ok now that I wasted your time here it goes!!!
Straight to work Lilaque went went. She immediately opened the book and started to read. Her finger touched the name of an old character in the book.  Suddenly these weird voices were dancing around in her head." And that's why I hate cotton cand--- hey look someone touched your name Daniel" a really high pitched voice squeaked "do you think she is the right one" a low pitched  man grumbled"of course silly no one ever touches your name anymore" the squeaky voice told the low pitched man "well then let's let her in".Then everything froze!  That's all for now peeps!!!
-Dreamer     

2 comments:

  1. Man, you just get better and better! You have a way with words, like Sophie. You write descriptive and detailed. I love it!
    - Tiger

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice. Dreamer...I hate to say it...but you need some punctuation. :( I'm sorry to get on your case so much, but it is really hard to tell what you're saying if you don't have punctuation. With punctuation, it looks really nice and professional.
    -President Fantasy

    ReplyDelete