Storyteller’s Creed

I believe that imagination is stronger than knowledge.

That myth is more potent than history.

That dreams are more powerful than facts.

That hope always triumphs over experience.

That laughter is the only cure for grief.

And I believe that love is stronger than death.

Take a Look Around...

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Request for fishes

 Hello! Horse Love and I were looking at the Feed the fish icon, and we were wondering if all of us could own 2 of the cute fishes. We could just "call" them our own, of course. We wouldn't actually own them. We could even write really short stories about them if you guys wanted! Thanks!
-Tiger

6 comments:

  1. That would be really funny the green ones mine I'll name him Fish short straight and to the point that is the only fish I want split the other fish up evenly
    -Dreamer

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would like the 2 whites please. That way I would not mix the one that is mine and the one that may not be mine.
    -Tiger

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey can I have the black one and the gray, I'll name the black heatattack and the gray shark. Cute hu?
    -Horse Lover

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Fantsy can you put up more games like the Feed the Fish game . I love it and it has started me to wright all about one of my fish Heartattack ,so this game gets your brain in story mode so just think if we had more or our [well mine anyway ] brains would be working up storys right and left !See my point?
    -Horse Lover

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Fantsy if you hit the left hand corner you see a tank filled with five fish scroll down a little and read diretions do what it says and you can cange the color of the background ,the fish ,and the food ! Once you have the background color you can cange the color of the fish food to be the same color and boom insta dance a rama with fish of corse. Its so cool!
    - Horse Lover

    ReplyDelete
  6. Are you Horse Love or Horse Lover? You've done both.
    Anyway, we'll see about more games...Maybe not, but if I find something, I'll put it on there.
    I would take the two red ones, but there's three. I guess I'll have to take three, unless everyone objects.
    -President Fantasy

    ReplyDelete