Storyteller’s Creed

I believe that imagination is stronger than knowledge.

That myth is more potent than history.

That dreams are more powerful than facts.

That hope always triumphs over experience.

That laughter is the only cure for grief.

And I believe that love is stronger than death.

Take a Look Around...

Thursday, May 26, 2011

Tales of an Orthodontist Victim

Hello, loyal friends. I am here today to tell you about the woes of a kid under orthodontic treatment.
Braces hurt like heck, but you can get used to them. Headgear is annoying, but life goes on. However, a RETAINER WILL KILL YOU!!! I'm dying, dear friends. Tiger, you can have all of my books and Adventures in Odyssey albums, except for The Green Ring Conspiracy. Horse Love can have that. Please take good care of them. Lauren, you can have my various stuffed animals scattered around, and my various artwork. Dreamer can have...whatever's left. My clothes, I guess.
I can't talk with this derned thing! Oh, horror! Oh, tempora! Oh, mores! Oh, qui potest habere retainer? Nullae personae, ita vero!
Oh...someone, please, help me...Please...
-President Fantasy

9 comments:

  1. You'll be ok President Fantasy you'll be OK

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not me, President Fantasy. I feel really bad about your retainer; it must be so awful to have one. I do not feel your pain, because I don't have a one, but I will tell you I feel for you all the same. Feel better soon!
    -Tiger

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you...Hey, are you on the blog right now?
    -President Fantasy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Not at 9:17. I was on at 8:37 yesterday.
    -Tiger

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh...'kay. I checked the comments, and there wasn't anything, so then a few minutes later I checked it again, and there was a comment, so it was like a narrow miss or something.
    :)
    -President Fantasy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sorry it hurts so much Fantasy

    -Raistlin

    ReplyDelete
  7. HEY! Raistlin commented -- and he SAID SOMETHING NICE!!! It's a historic moment! Bring out the trumpets, the bands, the parades!!!
    -President Fantasy

    ReplyDelete