Storyteller’s Creed

I believe that imagination is stronger than knowledge.

That myth is more potent than history.

That dreams are more powerful than facts.

That hope always triumphs over experience.

That laughter is the only cure for grief.

And I believe that love is stronger than death.

Take a Look Around...

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

this is for you Horse Love this is all for you!!! lol

hey Horse Love do you remember this, it's when we were making previews for our books it is so funny. Tiger your voice what happened  you are so young and your hair is CUTE!!! I absolutely  love the summery feel in this video you have to watch it. It brings back good times (in summer). Hope you like it!!! lol =) (look sideways it's a smiley face)
-Dreamer 

3 comments:

  1. Thank you, my voice [to myself] sounds so odd! Thanks for bringing it up. It does bring back good times... I can't wait for summer this year! Oh, and I added some more to both my stories. Please write your dislikes and likes on comments. Thanks! You are FABULOUS!
    -Tiger

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dreamer look at The Story Of Heartattack I made it up [its about my fish well one of them my other is shark remember!]Please read it not one perason has made a comment!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Horse Love I did I thought I made a comment but apparently I did not sorry I will make a comment!!!lol
    p.s Horse Love you need to put your name at the end of your posts!!! lol(once again)
    -Dreamer

    ReplyDelete