Storyteller’s Creed

I believe that imagination is stronger than knowledge.

That myth is more potent than history.

That dreams are more powerful than facts.

That hope always triumphs over experience.

That laughter is the only cure for grief.

And I believe that love is stronger than death.

Take a Look Around...

Thursday, May 26, 2011

Last Post for Today, I Promise!

I just wanted to show you guys this awesome cover art I made for A Text to Save the World. Click on it to see it bigger. It's kind of a joke, but it's pretty cool too.
Isn't it...interesting? Okay, last post, I mean it!

-President Fantasy

3 comments:

  1. My goodness... that is really a book you would pick up. But hey, what is with the paintball like splatter on the page? Other than a couple weird symbols on there, it looks pretty darn cool.
    -Tiger

    ReplyDelete
  2. just view the paint splatter as blood! that will make it more serious! WERE HAVING A SLEEPOVER TODAY YAAAAAY!!! lol
    -Dreamer

    ReplyDelete
  3. No, it's not blood...I dunno what it is. But yeah, there are fall leaves in the background, and the weird symbol on the upper left corner...well, I don't know. Maybe it's Notch's symbol or something.
    -President Fantasy

    ReplyDelete