Storyteller’s Creed

I believe that imagination is stronger than knowledge.

That myth is more potent than history.

That dreams are more powerful than facts.

That hope always triumphs over experience.

That laughter is the only cure for grief.

And I believe that love is stronger than death.

Take a Look Around...

Friday, May 27, 2011

This is my silly post for the day OK every one!!! does anyone remember this it is the THREE AMIGOS if no one remembers this shame on them! See Tiger I look STUPID I don't even know what I am waring! This is a funny picture I wanted to put on here because I'm just cool like that.lol!!!
-Dreamer

3 comments:

  1. 1. You don't like stupid. 2. I do remember- The Three Amigos... ah, fond memories.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That had to be Tiger commenting, because I don't remember writing that comment, and also, because I'd probably not say "You don't like stupid" or that the Three Amigos were "Ah, fond memories..."
    -President fantasy

    ReplyDelete
  3. FANTASY!!! Fantasy! I meant to capitalize that! I really did! The keyboard just didn't follow my wishes! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!! Oh, woe is me! Oh, tempora! Oh, mores! AIIIIIIIIIIYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am going to keel over and die! The world is ending! Repent, for the Kingdom of Heaven is at hand! Ahhhh!!! Save me, Mr. Frodo, I'm drownded! *Screeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeech*
    -President Fantasy

    ReplyDelete