Storyteller’s Creed

I believe that imagination is stronger than knowledge.

That myth is more potent than history.

That dreams are more powerful than facts.

That hope always triumphs over experience.

That laughter is the only cure for grief.

And I believe that love is stronger than death.

Take a Look Around...

Monday, May 23, 2011

First Post

Yo, yo, yo! This is President Fantasy, with the very first blog post! Here's a list of our club members:
Tiger, secretary
Dreamer, treasurer
Horse Love, designer
And that's it. See you next time!
-President Fantasy

3 comments:

  1. Can't wait till this is like, packed with stuff!
    -Dreamer

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm leaving a comment because I'm cool.
    -President Fantasy
    P.S. (Jk. I'm a freak.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just realized: I'm not on there! I'm putting myself there now:
    Fantasy, president.
    There. My conscience is clear.
    About me, I mean.
    For me.
    With me.
    By me.
    Blecch.
    Never mind.
    -President Fantasy

    ReplyDelete