Storyteller’s Creed

I believe that imagination is stronger than knowledge.

That myth is more potent than history.

That dreams are more powerful than facts.

That hope always triumphs over experience.

That laughter is the only cure for grief.

And I believe that love is stronger than death.

Take a Look Around...

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Finished Stories

 I have finished my two on-blog stories. Now I will have to type them out of the blog... ugh. I am going to need help from our loyal President Fantasy...
-Tiger

2 comments:

  1. No problem! Chapter 2 of A Text to Save the World (or what you will) is already typed, and I'll get your other one really soon.
    -President Fantasy (To quote from Aladdin, "You ain't never had a friend like me." Jk, jk.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, you wrote Kandia on Tiger's Story, not Kanadia.
    -President Fantasy

    ReplyDelete