Storyteller’s Creed

I believe that imagination is stronger than knowledge.

That myth is more potent than history.

That dreams are more powerful than facts.

That hope always triumphs over experience.

That laughter is the only cure for grief.

And I believe that love is stronger than death.

Take a Look Around...

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Notch the Magnificent

Weird title, huh? Well, this has to do with Notch, but not Notch the Magnificent...hmm...better get my brain checked.
Anywho, these are some ideas I had for Our Untitled Story:
1. Notch says that he knew Flicker's dad, but in the end, he IS Flicker's dad!
2. Flicker thinks Notch is good, then evil, then good again.
3. The real bad guy is a smooth-talking lady named Simile. (pronounced sim-i-lee.)
4. The evil plot is actually the beginning of WORLD WAR III!
5. There's a gangster involved somehow.

All for now, peeps! Except for this picture.
AIO Album 54: Clanging Cymbals Album Art
I don't have that album. It isn't out yet. But I will have it...and it'll be awesome...go to www.whitsend.org for more AIO stuff. (Yeah, I know, I won't shut up about Odyssey. But it's awesome. Listen.)
-President Fantasy

4 comments:

  1. I don't care if you don't shut up about odyssey it's fun and your fun and those are great Ideas notch the magnificent I love it keep writing your chapter Tiger!!! lol
    -Dreamer

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was a large stream of words. (I'm typing on Tiger's computer. To quote from Max-Ernest, "How 'bout that?"
    -President Fantasy
    P.S. Gosh I love this keyboard!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't see the screem woah twaah the fish are big are you okay I don't know what I just said I'm not doing ow ow ow owowow
    -Dremer

    ReplyDelete
  4. Not only was that comment really weird and illegible, but apparently it was written by someone named Dremer. Huh?
    -President Fantasy

    ReplyDelete