Storyteller’s Creed

I believe that imagination is stronger than knowledge.

That myth is more potent than history.

That dreams are more powerful than facts.

That hope always triumphs over experience.

That laughter is the only cure for grief.

And I believe that love is stronger than death.

Take a Look Around...

Monday, May 23, 2011

when is our next meeting

hey guys when are we having our next meeting are we having it on Wensday,Thursday,Friday,or Saturday sorry Tiger but I think that President Fantasy should answer this.President Fantasy when do you think we should have our next meeting (you can answer in the comment box).P.S Please answer I really want to know and Tiger tell us what days you are going places and what days you are not that will help.lol
-Dreamer

4 comments:

  1. How does Friday sound? I think Friday would work well, after school. Does this work for everybody?
    -President Fantasy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think Friday would be great how bout you Tiger
    -Dreamer

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will have to check my school work on Friday, so I can be forewarned if I ahve a huge workload that day. Oh, ans my parents are so close to saying yes. Both of them said it would be fine, but to talk to the other parent as well. I need to catch them together, and hear their answers as a team.
    -Tiger

    ReplyDelete