Storyteller’s Creed

I believe that imagination is stronger than knowledge.

That myth is more potent than history.

That dreams are more powerful than facts.

That hope always triumphs over experience.

That laughter is the only cure for grief.

And I believe that love is stronger than death.

Take a Look Around...

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Hey its Horse Love!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am ready to rumble!!!!!!!!! Hey Fantasy,great spot you got here...real nice .I like what I see ! Tiger showed me the ropes of this mighty fine place. I made my fish purple , black and red.They are so purty [P.S. Fantasy I am writing slang .] Hey I love the fish gag,, so can you  put up so more stuff like that ? Oh and Fantasy... you can cange the color of the fish by going to the left hand corner of the page .But the fish on home will not. I must repeat NOT cange color on home page . So cool !!!!
-Horse Love

4 comments:

  1. HORSE LOVE YAAAAAAAAAY!!! (hug) you made a post yipeeeeeeeeee now you are in our posting group guess what master joe is following our group and so is Fantasy and my mom it's so cool!!!lol
    -Dreamer

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish my Mom and Dad could follow us, because this site is AMAZING!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wait...-Tiger [For this post and last post.]

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad to have you. Hope you have fun. Three cheers for LOTP! (Cue the cheering)
    -President Fantasy

    ReplyDelete