Storyteller’s Creed

I believe that imagination is stronger than knowledge.

That myth is more potent than history.

That dreams are more powerful than facts.

That hope always triumphs over experience.

That laughter is the only cure for grief.

And I believe that love is stronger than death.

Take a Look Around...

Saturday, November 26, 2011

"Anyway, Speaking of My Mom's Car..."

  That title has absolutely nothing to do with this post. It has to do with the fact that yes, once again, your president is multitasking and listening to a Ceiling Fan episode while she writes an official Lords of the Pencil Writing Club post.
  You know what? Scratch that. For the first time in a long time, I think I'll write an unofficial post. Yeah, that's right!!! I'll speak my mind without any thought to what anyone might think about it, because I am not going to be official!
  First of all, I think I'll rant a little bit about The Ceiling Fan, since it's extremely difficult to not talk about The Ceiling Fan when I am currently listening to it. (Note to Miss Templado (and all others interested): The Thanksgiving Special is up on The Ceiling Fan! CLICK HERE)
  In about one month, we'll have the Ceiling Fan Christmas Special, including Freezy the Snowboy, a new cast member, and a clue from Season 3! With any luck, it will be a big clue. Anyway, it's not that big a deal, because Season 4 will be just around the corner after the Christmas Special, due to the fact that January starts about six days after Christmas.
  My Ceiling Fan episode is ending! Hang on, I need to start a new one.
  Is that Phil or James snoring in the background? They're both asleep...but only one of them is snoring! What's going on here? Does James just never snore? Or maybe Phil never snores, and James is snoring! Actually, come to think of it, it sounds more like Phil...or maybe it's James. I still think it's probably Phil...GASP!!! It WAS Phil! He snorted, and Ethan said, "I gotta go, I think Phil's waking up..." Yes! I have solved the mystery!
  Wait a minute...the episode is over.
  Let me start a new one.
  Okay. Here we are.
  Now what do I talk about? Oh, yes!!! I think I'll post a picture I made the other day. For details...just...I don't know. Ask in the comments, and I will probably answer you in the comments, but sadly, I do not think I could explain the whole story on the post itself.
The (Un)Official Backdrop for Season 3: Click to see bigger
  Now, let's talk about Sunset, Oregon. I, personally, am feeling very sad at this point. If you have read my story up to this point, you'll know what I'm talking about. If you have not, well, then, shame on you. (See? I told you I was not going to be all official and gracious and stuff!)
  Anyway, so, feeling sad. Right. I'm feeling sad because Robert...oops...um, well, I mean, because Cricket...ooh, wait, I can't talk about that either...I... GACK! I can't talk about that!
  Okay. Off of Sunset, Oregon.
  What should I talk about now? Unofficially?
  RANDOM QUOTE FROM THE CEILING FAN:
  "Hi, guys!"
  "Phil, watch the road!"
  "I am. We're not even moving!"
  Actually, that wasn't a random quote. It was more like random quotes. Here, let me change my title with the magical power of copy, paste, and edit:
  RANDOM QUOTES FROM THE CEILING FAN:
  I'm not going to re-write them. Oh, wait, no! This is not a Ceiling Fan quote! This is me! This isn't...
  Oh, whatever.
  I think I'm done with this weird unofficial post that was extremely muddled by the fact that I was listening to The Ceiling Fan the entire way through it.
-President Fantasy
P.S. An Official Tack-On to an Unofficial Post: Don't get me wrong, this post was totally unofficial. But this little tack-on at the end is official. That's why it's blue. Don't ask me why blue. It's a good color. Anyway, check out the "Amazing Quotes" list down at the bottom of the blog page, the club member descriptions at the top of the blog page, and look around for a new poll that I think you all will enjoy...Thank you! President Fantasy out.

3 comments:

  1. I absoulutely love the drawing.
    -Christopher Paolini

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes the drawing was absolutely marvelous
    -J.R.R Tolkien

    ReplyDelete
  3. J.R.R. Tolkien came back to life to comment on my post!!! Oh, I am so honored!
    -President Fantasy

    ReplyDelete