Storyteller’s Creed

I believe that imagination is stronger than knowledge.

That myth is more potent than history.

That dreams are more powerful than facts.

That hope always triumphs over experience.

That laughter is the only cure for grief.

And I believe that love is stronger than death.

Take a Look Around...

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

I WON!!!


  I won NaNoWriMo! YAY!!!! You can check out my not yet finished but at 50,000 words novel at my Sunset, Oregon page! Now I have to go continue writing so I can finish the novel itself sometime soon! Whoo-hoo!
  Three woots for...Cricket! Woot, woot! Woot, woot! Woot, woot!
  (Waiting for the wooting to die down.)
  Thank you, LOTP club members, for all the epic support and helping me finish.
-President Fantasy

6 comments:

  1. yes!!!!!!!! You won. I was rooting for you.
    -J.R.R Tolkien

    ReplyDelete
  2. You won! I am so proud of you, President Fantasy. I was a single, struggling mother when I first wrote my book... but you already knew that from reading my books. I can't wait to read your story. Great job!
    -Tiger

    ReplyDelete
  3. I mean, I just like the name Tiger. My real name is...
    -J.K. Rowling

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't believe it! J.K. Rowling used my name! Now it looks like I was a single mother! Argh! Oops, I mean... sorry J.K. Rowling.
    Back to President Fantasy, YOU WON! You did the thing I knew you could do! I can't wait to read you story!
    -Tiger, not J.K. Rowling

    ReplyDelete
  5. I forgive you.
    -J.K. Rowling who wants to be called Tiger

    ReplyDelete
  6. I was worried for a second...I thought that Tiger had gone and had a kid, and then I was worried about such inappropriateness on the LOTP blog. Phew! I'm glad that THAT'S not real. I might have had to have had a serious talk with Tiger...
    -President Fantasy

    ReplyDelete