Storyteller’s Creed

I believe that imagination is stronger than knowledge.

That myth is more potent than history.

That dreams are more powerful than facts.

That hope always triumphs over experience.

That laughter is the only cure for grief.

And I believe that love is stronger than death.

Take a Look Around...

Friday, November 4, 2011

Here You Go, Tiger

  I owed you a post.
  So...
  Yeah.
  Here you are.
  Since I have nothing better to write about, I will begin rambling about Sunset, Oregon and go off on a tangent about The Ceiling Fan, because that's how everything I write ends up.

  Curious Things about Sunset, Oregon to Watch Out For:
#1. Every character who has shown up so far, minus Mr. Jackson and Smuggy, will be absolutely vital to the story.
#2. Within the book so far, you have seen a scene from the night when Cricket lost his memory. You'll have to guess where it is yourself. (Hint: It's really simple.)
#3. Almost every single character has a connection to almost every other character at the beginning of the story. (This is, of course, excluding Mr. Jackson and Smuggy). 
#4. The flashbacks are possibly the most important parts of the story so far. Special attention should be paid to nearly everything in the flashbacks. 
#5. None of the characters have "magical" powers, but there are almost supernatural powers, although not all the characters have access to them.
#6. The climax of the story takes place in the final week of November. The story (rather, the six months later) begins in September. 
#7. That means that Thanksgiving will have to be in the book. Hmm...Speaking of which, I wonder if The Ceiling Fan is going to do a Thanksgiving Special this year. And you should all go to The Ceiling Fan Hallarvest Special (click on it) to hear the Halloween (OOPS -- Hallarvest) episode. And when the Tadpole Media Yearly Update appears on the feed, I will post that onto the blog as well.  Oh yeah, and we need to get started on our Ceiling Fan Hijack...
  See? I told you I would start off about The Ceiling Fan.
  I think I have fulfilled my duty to Tiger, so, there you are. Look onto the Sunset, Oregon tab to see the new stuff for my novel. 
  Always look on the bright side, and don't trust Phil if you meet him on a dark road. 
-President Fantasy
           "Three months had passed since Robert Fallen had seen Falden for the first time. It was a long time for a four-year-old, but Robert had not forgotten. Something about the short meeting had stuck with him. Yet he didn’t really believe that he would see Falden ever again.
            So that was why it was such a shock when the knock on the door came." -Chapter 3 of Sunset, Oregon

No comments:

Post a Comment