Storyteller’s Creed

I believe that imagination is stronger than knowledge.

That myth is more potent than history.

That dreams are more powerful than facts.

That hope always triumphs over experience.

That laughter is the only cure for grief.

And I believe that love is stronger than death.

Take a Look Around...

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

I WON!!!!!

I did it! I sat in the golden chair and proclaimed, "I will not get up until I starve or I finish my story!" And it worked! I was going to write in the bathroom, because I was already in there and it would make it memorable, ( I mean, sitting on a toliet cover with your gym clothes on writing the end of your novel is pretty memorable, right?), but there was no outlet. Sad face :( Anyway, I have to stop being selfish now and proclaim that we ALL did it. President Fantasy, Dreamer and I have endured through clear skies and turbulence ( me with a lot of the turbulence part), (to quote from the certificate we got) but we all made it. Go Lords of the Pencil NaNoWriMo writers! Go all writers! Go all Lords of the Pencil members! Hip hip hooray! Hip hip hooray! Hip hip hooray! And if I may ask... President Fantasy, may I please have one woot from Zanu, Okto, Eliza and Jeremiab? Thanks, or no thanks if you say no, wait... would I still say thanks? No, I wouldn't. Sorry President Fantasy!
-Tiger

9 comments:

  1. Yes! Hooray for the amazing LOTP club! Woot woot! Sorry if I have lots of typos...I am writing from my Kindle! -President Fantasy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, Woot, woot, for Templado, President Fantasy, and Tiger. All three of these people are still writing there novels today. And I still love them all. For they are much awesomer than mine.
    -Dreamer

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woot woot woot woot woot woot woot woot woot woot woot woot woot woot, for President Fantasy, Templado, and Tiger.
    -Dreamer

    ReplyDelete
  4. No! Dreamer, that is not true! Your story is amazing! I still haven't finished it yet, but the chapters that I have read are amazing. You have action, new characters, surprising moments- the aspects of a story that I want to capture. Besides, I'm reading my story and it needs the whole of December just to edit: not even finish! Help! Someone please give me another month! Oh, and by the way President Fantasy, you did not make any typos and I am sorry that I wouldn't say thank you if you said that I couldn't have a woot for my favorite characters. :( sad face...
    -Tiger

    ReplyDelete
  5. You know, I think that I have not been watching what I am replying. I apolgize to anyone I have offended or hurt! I AM SO SORRY! There, I have said it... I now shall watch what I type from now on.
    -Tiger

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's okay, Tiger. I don't think you offended too many poor souls.
    -President Fantasy

    ReplyDelete
  7. YOU HAVE NOT OFFENDED ANY BODY AT ALL!!! Sorry if I am being harsh but I seriously mean it you have not offended me at all at any time on any where on the blog.
    -Dreamer

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sorry I meant at least you have not offended me.
    -Dreamer

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you. I am happy that I haven't.
    -Tiger

    ReplyDelete