Storyteller’s Creed

I believe that imagination is stronger than knowledge.

That myth is more potent than history.

That dreams are more powerful than facts.

That hope always triumphs over experience.

That laughter is the only cure for grief.

And I believe that love is stronger than death.

Take a Look Around...

Sunday, November 27, 2011

Back to Official Stuff...*Sigh*

    It was fun to break out of my LOTP post routine for a while...but alas and alack, I cannot continue on that, and must give out some official news.
  For any of you who looked for a new poll or new quote and thought, "What the heck? They're not there!", allow me to ease your minds and tell you that your president remembered today that she had, in fact, promised a new poll and quote, and therefore remedied her error by actually inserting them on to the blog.
  In other news, we are actually going to see Christopher Paolini on Tuesday, in Redmond at a library rather than a high school. Tiger and Miss Templado, I believe that my mum emailed your mother about this, and hopefully that's all cleared out. I didn't know about this change of plans until this (Sunday) evening, so...yes. Tuesday. Be here.
  And a little update on Sunset, Oregon: There will be a sequel! I finally figured out my ending, realized that I would not be able to consolidate a satisfactory answer to all the questions in one book, and have therefore extended the whole deal to two books -- and possibly more, if the mood strikes me. Hopefully, the next book will wrap up all the questions raised by this particular storyline. If it goes beyond two books, it will probably end up tied together by loose concepts such as Amarilda and references to the original main characters.
  All for now! Don't trust Phil if you meet him on a dark road, and see you on the other side of the glass!
-President Fantasy/the Velvet Fog of the LOTP Blog (I'm supposed to be writing right now)

1 comment:

  1. Nice post President Fantasy! You're going to have a sequel! Yeah! I can't believe it! WAit... I know that I can believe it, because our President Fantasy is awesome! (Just like everyone else on here! (excluding me because I am writing this)). Keep writing... or haunting the blog: whatever raises your wordcount.
    -Tiger

    ReplyDelete