Storyteller’s Creed

I believe that imagination is stronger than knowledge.

That myth is more potent than history.

That dreams are more powerful than facts.

That hope always triumphs over experience.

That laughter is the only cure for grief.

And I believe that love is stronger than death.

Take a Look Around...

Saturday, November 5, 2011

I Am Very Disappointed in You...

  ...Tiger.
  No, I'm not disappointed that you had to call for help. In fact, I'm proud of you for continuing with your word count even when it was hard. No, I'm not angry that we didn't get to write at your house today. We'll do that tomorrow. And no, I'm not even sad that I'll have to wait an entire month before I get to read the next chapter of A Text to Save the World, because I told you not to write that.
  I am disappointed that you did not UPLOAD THE NEW STUFF YOU'VE WRITTEN ONTO YOUR PAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  You see, you can tell that this is big!
  Tiger, I want to read what you've written. I want to know what's going on with Zanu, Eliza, and Okto. But how, may I ask, am I to do this when you do not upload your writing onto the blog? Haven't I helped you every time you've asked for help? Haven't I stood behind you in all your writing ventures? Haven't I kept up with the blog and put up new polls and given you a post on Friday?
  And all I ask is that I be allowed to read your amazing NaNoWriMo novel as you write it! Is this so much to ask?
  Have I gotten my point across?
President Fantasy

4 comments:

  1. Yes, yes you have. I am VERY sorry that I have failed you. You're right... you have helped me and I repay you with nothing. But the worst part of this for me is that now I feel really guilty... I will post in up right now. I was going to do it before I wrote this, but I needed to post a comment.
    -Tiger

    ReplyDelete
  2. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! Okay, so you remember about last night where I was freaking out right? I had to be at 10002 words today! That's messed up! But now I have proof that the Lord helps you... I have written 10406 words! I don't believe it. I think that they made a mistake... I would have counted the words myself, but I know that counting at least 6000 words is a chore. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
    -Tiger
    P.S. I am going to post it on the blog right now...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Tiger.
    And the word counter doesn't lie. You obviously have written the correct amount of words! Woot, woot!
    -President Fantasy

    ReplyDelete