Storyteller’s Creed

I believe that imagination is stronger than knowledge.

That myth is more potent than history.

That dreams are more powerful than facts.

That hope always triumphs over experience.

That laughter is the only cure for grief.

And I believe that love is stronger than death.

Take a Look Around...

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

An Important Proclamation

  Hiya, fellow club members, Wrimos, and just plain all around cool people! I am on the blog today to proclaim my undying love for Haymitch Abernathy. Haymitch is awesome. He was the best character in The Hunger Games, he's the best character in Catching Fire.
  Now, don't ask me why I love Haymitch so much. I can't tell you exactly why. Maybe it's because he won the Hunger Games twenty-five years ago by outsmarting all of his opponents. Maybe it's because of the hidden implications in the book about his experience as a tribute and the way he's tried to keep Katniss and Peeta alive. Whatever it is, he's amazing, and I think that I'm going to obsess over him like I have over Snape, Murtagh, Alistair Oh, Vrsk and Sternabite (from Science Fair), Legolas, Constance Contraire, Milligan, Z, Hermes, Twigleg, and the many other characters from many other books.
  Oh, yeah, I almost forgot. Here, Tiger, is your revised cover:
  Tell me if you want something else changed. Miss Templado, you should find the picture of a horse that you want on the Internet, and I will make a cover with it.  I hope you all get up on your word count (speaking of which, I should go work on that right now!)
  See you around the schoolyard. Go Haymitch! (And Snape. And Murtagh. And Alistair Oh, Vrsk, Sternabite, Legolas, Constance Contraire, Milligan, Z, Hermes, Twigleg...)
-President Fantasy

4 comments:

  1. Yeah you changed it to only one solid color for the title of Over The River And Through The Woods! I am satisfied.]
    -Dreamer

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahem...It is not you, Dreamer, whom I have to satisfy...
    -President Fantasy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you loble and noyal President! It totally rocks! I love it!

    ReplyDelete