Storyteller’s Creed

I believe that imagination is stronger than knowledge.

That myth is more potent than history.

That dreams are more powerful than facts.

That hope always triumphs over experience.

That laughter is the only cure for grief.

And I believe that love is stronger than death.

Take a Look Around...

Thursday, November 10, 2011

Sorry

Sorry guys but when I put Show Stopper in that spot you made for me it went crazy and mixed up all the Chapters . So sorry    - Templado     :(

2 comments:

  1. It's okay I'm also sad but a well you at least have it right now on your laptop. But I am sorry that you tried to put it on and it mixed it up for you I'm sorry. :(
    -Dreamer

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's all right, Miss Templado!
    Was there a problem with the copy/paste function? Copy/Paste Checklist: Did you highlight the ENTIRE document at one time? Did you right click and click copy? Did you delete the original text on there, then right click and press paste? Did you try to change the order afterward? (If your answers are in the order of "Yes" "Yes" "Yes" and "No", then I'm confuzzled. I don't know what happened.) Just bring your laptop to the all-nighter tomorrow (everyone should do that, by the way) and I'll see what I can do.
    -President Fantasy

    ReplyDelete