Storyteller’s Creed

I believe that imagination is stronger than knowledge.

That myth is more potent than history.

That dreams are more powerful than facts.

That hope always triumphs over experience.

That laughter is the only cure for grief.

And I believe that love is stronger than death.

Take a Look Around...

Saturday, November 19, 2011

Character profile

Hey fellow members! I would like to post a character profile on here. When I get more characters, I shall add more. I have left out some things in here that are classifed information. Sorry! You'll get to read it more in the book.
Important Over the River and through the Woods stuff
Character profile
Zanu: a normal kid who is the nephew of Riodan Rimlore
Age: 13
Faults: Temper, immature at points, impatient
Good things: Modest, loyal, smart, kind
Parents: Jake and Cassandra Miller;...
Necklace: ...
Eliza: an adventurous girl who has a grandma who...
Age: 13
Faults: Pride, selfishness, rudeness, no common sense
Good things: determination, honesty, cleverness
Parents: Mark and Elizabeth Baker...
Pen: the one thing that can destroy Riodan Rimlore...
Okto: a monster...
Age: 14
Faults: Pride, anger, Annabeth’s fatal flaw,
Good things: loyalty, understanding, patient
Powers: Eyes change color, eight arms...
Jeremiab Smith: an old man...
Age: 60
Faults: Pride, secretive nature,
Good things: Loyalty, kindness, willingness, optomisim
Parents: ?

4 comments:

  1. You did not post your name at the end of your post. Ah, well, we all know who wrote it, so I don't think there's any need for me to even write in your name here.
    Anyway, good going, Tiger. I am proud of you and all club members -- including Miss Templado -- for continuing on your stories and never giving up.
    I might add that Raistlin is excluded from that blanket statement mostly because he is not currently writing any story.
    And I love Jeremiab, especially since I know the story behind the name. Maybe Jeremiah will read your book someday and think "That name looks familiar..."
    You rock, Tiger!
    -President Fantasy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for loving my character!
    -Tiger

    ReplyDelete
  3. That was cool except that why does Okto get a section for Powers and nobody else does. And what kind of power is eyes changing color?

    ReplyDelete
  4. That was Raistlin who posted that last comment.
    -President Fantasy

    ReplyDelete