Storyteller’s Creed

I believe that imagination is stronger than knowledge.

That myth is more potent than history.

That dreams are more powerful than facts.

That hope always triumphs over experience.

That laughter is the only cure for grief.

And I believe that love is stronger than death.

Take a Look Around...

Monday, November 14, 2011

Hey, Tiger, What Do You Say?

  So, what do you think? Click to see it bigger. (Hopefully that works. If it doesn't, well, I tried.)
  This is just a rough draft, so I need some feedback. What's good? What's bad? What would make it better? What direction should I take it in? Seriously, just throw whatever you think out there, and I'll try and make it happen. Just keep in mind that I can't do individual figures or characters. Like, I could probably make a pen happen, but unique characters and objects, unless you can make one and take a good picture of it, are pretty much a no-go.
  Miss Templado, as for you...I can make you a cover for Show Stopper too, if you like. Just tell me whether you want a real picture or your own artwork for the cover. If it's your artwork you want, just post it on the blog, and if it's a real picture you want, either post it on the blog, or just tell me what kind of picture you want, and I will find it. Also, it would be a good idea to tell me any specifics you want. (Such as, no black on the cover. Anywhere.)
  And here's the brand spankin' new cover for Sunset, Oregon!
  I can just imagine Cricket taking a map, seeing that Sunset wasn't on it, and just scrawling Sunset, Oregon in big letters.
  See you all on the other side of the glass, and don't trust Phil if you meet him on a dark road! (You might want to avoid Tal too. That kid's vicious! And as for Robert...well...make your own assumptions.)
-President Fantasy
P.S. For anyone who may be interested in the story behind Falden Jones, Robert Fallen, and Tal Morgan...I would suggest reading the latest additions to my story. 


5 comments:

  1. That is an amazing Over the River and Through the Woods cover WOW WOW WOW!!!
    -Dreamer

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoa!!!!!!!!!!!! The covers look totally awesomee! That's just totally cool! I ove it! How did you do it?! Thankyouthankyouthankyou! Ahhhh! YOIu don't have to do the pen, but there is one small thing... I hate to ask this but... is there a way to make the title all the same color (blue)? I am so sorry, but I had to ask. As for your cover... THAT JUST TOTALLY ROCKS! I to can imagine Cricket Allen scrawling big letters on a map... Sunset, Oregon... so awesome! I can't thank you enough! Ahh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    -Tiger

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're welcome. Glad to do it.
    And as for the title, absolutely, I can do that. I should have the new cover up by tonight.
    -President Fantasy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ya thanks Fantasy I would love to have a cover for **SHOW STOPPER ** ok this is what i would like it to be ..... The Cover is fadded black ,but theres a picture of a white prancing horse in the middel ( that might be hard to find but if you do i would love it !) the horse is standing in the spotlight and also in the spotlight are the words **Show Stopper ** in the fancy text thats all curvy .... Thanks !
    - Templado
    P.S. NEVER EVER talk to phil no matter what place or time or dimention NEVER TALK TO PHIL !

    ReplyDelete
  5. Okay. I'll try to do that.
    -President Fantasy

    ReplyDelete