Storyteller’s Creed

I believe that imagination is stronger than knowledge.

That myth is more potent than history.

That dreams are more powerful than facts.

That hope always triumphs over experience.

That laughter is the only cure for grief.

And I believe that love is stronger than death.

Take a Look Around...

Monday, November 28, 2011

Look at this peeps

"It's beginning to look alot like Christmas, La La ,everwere you go" Well the songs right it really is starting to look like Christmas ! So bundle up LOTPC
because Christmas is here !
   -Templado
       P.S yep I drew that picture my self and sorry if it's a little to small

7 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. that first comment was by me Templado and what i ment by LOTPC was LOTP club so C=club I was going to put B for blog but I decided C sounded better becaus LOTPB sounds like lot ,and pennut butter and jelly and our blog is NOT a nutty smemi sweet spread and another spred thats sweet and made for a veriaty of fruits on bread . Sorry I keep mummbleing I'll just shut up and listen. There
    -Templado
    P.S now you can call me the mubbler or to Fantasy ,Miss mubbler

    ReplyDelete
  3. What...? That kind of made no sense. Sorry, Templado. I'm finding it hard to stop from calling you Miss Templado.
    -Tiger

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wait I did not think that you tiger could call templado miss templado. That is really weird.
    -Dreamer

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my, I forgot to tell templado that I LOVE YOUR DRAWING. That is AWESOME I love how the reindeer look. It is really cool.
    -Dreamer

    ReplyDelete
  6. Miss Templado, did you mean Miss Mumbler? I think that Miss Mubbler would be a strange name...
    I would like to point out to everyone that the post "ATTENTION! DROP EVERYTHING AND READ!" remains the most popular post on the blog.
    And excellent drawing! Nice to hear from you again, Miss Templado. It's been a while.
    -President Fantasy

    ReplyDelete