Storyteller’s Creed

I believe that imagination is stronger than knowledge.

That myth is more potent than history.

That dreams are more powerful than facts.

That hope always triumphs over experience.

That laughter is the only cure for grief.

And I believe that love is stronger than death.

Take a Look Around...

Friday, November 4, 2011

Help!

Okay guys, I have major problems here. I will tell you- all of you, maybe even Raistlin- one of the secrets to my story if you all will help brainstorm for it. It would be great for me, and I hope you would enjoy it too. Help me, please!
-Tiger

2 comments:

  1. Why else am I here if not to do this now?
    Go ahead, Tiger. You know I'll help. What's on your mind?
    -President Fantasy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay what's the matter are you just bored of your story or do you need something else of course I help I just need to know what you need.
    -Dreamer

    ReplyDelete