Storyteller’s Creed

I believe that imagination is stronger than knowledge.

That myth is more potent than history.

That dreams are more powerful than facts.

That hope always triumphs over experience.

That laughter is the only cure for grief.

And I believe that love is stronger than death.

Take a Look Around...

Monday, November 21, 2011

This is really funny!

I want to show you guys this interveiw with Christian Klomparens I hope you fined it funny.

 Trinity: Hello Christian (Christian laughs.)
Christian: You are a bad rememberer.
Trinity: What am I a bad rememberer for?
Christian: About my name. You pronounced it Cristyan.
Trinity: Well I am sorry mister Cristyan.
Christian: You are so mean.
Trinity: I’m sorry Christian
Christian: What!
Trinity: I forgot your name, remember?
Christian: Oh yeah, I forgive you. Where were we?
Trinity: I think we were at the beginning. Oh right. Did you have a good day today.
Christian: Yeah. AAAAAAAAAAcccccccccccccccc!!! Ransom please stop. Just a minute. (Christian laughs a lot.) That was because of Ransom.
Trinity: Are you okay.
Christian: Yes. AAAAAAAAAAAAcccc!!!
Trinity: Any ways, I am glad that you have had a good day today. Here is another question. Do you love chicken?
Christian: I do like chicken. But I don’t love it.
Trinity: Oh sorry we are out of time good bye.
Christian: We did not get to a lot of questions. We just got to two. I think this was because of Ransom. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! Ransom (Christian laughs even more!)
I hope I waisted your time see you later. 
"Peace. Not literally (Sigh)." -Dr. Horrible
-Dreamer

2 comments: