Storyteller’s Creed

I believe that imagination is stronger than knowledge.

That myth is more potent than history.

That dreams are more powerful than facts.

That hope always triumphs over experience.

That laughter is the only cure for grief.

And I believe that love is stronger than death.

Take a Look Around...

Monday, November 28, 2011

WHOA, WHOA, BACK UP JUST A SECOND!

I have a certian... question for the members of this club. (Excluding Templado, because I think that she is involved with me on this.) Answer me this, Klomparens folk: is there a reason as to why Templado and I have not yet made it to the amazing quotes? I don't mean on your board at home, that's all for you of course, but I mean on the blog. Hm? I hate to sound like I want to be involved in everything, but I don't yet know how to word it so that it sounds nicer. Are the reasons perhaps be one of the following...?
  1. Is is because Lauren and I aren't Klomparens? Because that would make sense, because that means that that is a Klomparen family thing, and I know and agree that if you wish that only to be a Klomparen thing, I would nod and totally agree with the rest of your family.
  2. Is is possibly because you have never thought about it? That would make sense too.
  3. (I doubt this possibilaty) Have I not yet uttered an amazing quote yet? Are there any great, funny or amazing quotes in my story?
  4. Is it because you forgot any amazing quotes we uttered? ( I like this reason, oh yes I do...)
Again, I hate to sound rude, but there you have it. I am ashamed of myself for actually writing this, and yet I needed to, otherwise I fear that we would never get on there... if the President so wishes, would she please let us be able to utter an amazing quote and have it posted? Thanks, and for the last time, I am sorry for sounding so selfish.
- A very sad Tiger

5 comments:

  1. I assure you, Tiger, there is no conspiracy against you on the Amazing Quotes page. If you have not noticed as of yet, take a look again. In fact, neither Dreamer or Raistlin have a quote on the Amazing Quotes page. Also, it cannot be a "Klomparens family thing" since this is the LOTP blog and because Michael Thomas has a quote on there.
    So what could it possibly be? I will tell you the reasons:
    1. Most of the quotes are not from Lords of the Pencil club members.
    2. The quotes that are from Lords of the Pencil club members happen to be the ones I have heard most recently.
    3. The only time when a club member other than me had a quote on there was Dreamer with Pink Clouds and Golden Skies, and the reason she had one was because I had just added Tal Morgan's line on there, and she happened to be there, so I asked her if she wanted a quote on there.
    4. I simply do not update it very often, but since I am the one updating it, I tend to add the quotes I personally like or have heard recently. That is why I have about two personal quotes on there.
    Again, allow me to point out that hardly anybody else actually has a quote on there, so in fact, you and Miss Templado were not being excluded at all. If you have an "Amazing Quote" that you would like me to load onto the page, tell me and I will be debated. I simply can't sit down and pour through my memories looking for amazing quotes by Tiger or Miss Templado, although you both have uttered some.
    Does that answer the question?
    -President Fantasy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I realize that may have sounded a little harsh. I am simply saying hey, if you want a quote, then tell me, and I'll post it on there! That's all.
    -President Fantasy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks... I can't believe I posted this post! I was in a fickle mood, and I posted it! Argh! Man, I sound so stupid on this post! Anyway, Dreamer has one other quote," You can go save the Warmbloods after we fold clothes." Sorry, I had to put that up. As for your offer, I must say that I love it. Oh, and as for the harsh part, it was ME that was harsh. I shouldn't have posted this in the first place. In fact... I could have asked for a quote, and that sounds pretty nice to me. Yeah... I've got a serious problem with thinking things through before I say them. I will never forget the time with Alex... the "Your remind me of-" thing. Urgh! I shall try to work on it. I shall now utter-er, write- and apolgia.
    I'M SORRY! I'M SORRY! I'M SORRY! I'm rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaalllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy sorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    -A very sorry Tiger

    ReplyDelete
  4. That apolgia was for writing a harsh post. Again, I'm sorry!
    -Tiger

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's okay. I understand emotional breakdowns.
    I don't HAVE them. But I understand them.
    Just kidding.
    Maybe.
    -President Fantasy

    ReplyDelete