Storyteller’s Creed

I believe that imagination is stronger than knowledge.

That myth is more potent than history.

That dreams are more powerful than facts.

That hope always triumphs over experience.

That laughter is the only cure for grief.

And I believe that love is stronger than death.

Take a Look Around...

Thursday, November 17, 2011

CHRISTOPHER PAOLINI HAS HIS PEP TALK UP ON THE NANOWRIMO SITE!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Fans of the Inheritance Cycle who are writing in NaNoWriMo, look out! Christopher Paolini's pep talk is out! Even if you aren't writing in NaNoWriMo, or if you haven't read his books, go! Flock to the site and read an awesome pep talk! Writers and Fans of the Inheritance Cycle, unite!
-A very excited Tiger

6 comments:

  1. Oh by the way, the site is ywp.nanowrimo.org just telling you.
    -Tiger

    ReplyDelete
  2. We know. That is the best pep talk there ever was he is awesome!!! Boo hoo I don't get to unite with you guys but oh well.
    -A very happy Dreamer

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, you're a writer, Dreamer, so TECHNICALLY I suppose you get to unite, too.
    And YAY!!! Christopher Paolini's pep talk was TOTALLY the BEST on there! I love how he said, "Fellow authors, I salute you. Luck in battle."
    Speaking of which, I have to go do battle right now!
    -President Fantasy

    ReplyDelete
  4. And I cannot believe you did not mention this at Shakespeare! Tiger...tsk, tsk, tsk.
    -A President Fantasy who Really Should Not Be Tsking At Anybody Because Right Now She Should Be Writing But Is Instead Haunting the Blog in the Hope that Sunset, Oregon Will Write Itself (sigh...)
    P.S. No, I have a new name! Haunting the blog is a perfect phrase for what I do, so here's my name:
    -The Velvet Fog of the LOTP Blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. No I like President Fantasy. And if you change your name you will not get to be President Fantasy. Who wants the title of President it is up for grabs.
    -Dreamer

    ReplyDelete
  6. From my second comment. I did read the first one so actually I am able to unite with you guys.
    -Dreamer

    ReplyDelete