Storyteller’s Creed

I believe that imagination is stronger than knowledge.

That myth is more potent than history.

That dreams are more powerful than facts.

That hope always triumphs over experience.

That laughter is the only cure for grief.

And I believe that love is stronger than death.

Take a Look Around...

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

I'm ashamed of myself...

There. I said it. I'm ashamed of myself.... for changing my word count. I still have to write about 2,000 words per day to finish but... it's better than before right? I want to thank all the people who persueded me to do this, even though it pains me. I thought it was 50,000 or nothing, and it turns out that that wasn't the case. I am now trying to get to 45,000 words, which is still hard, but not as hard as eariler. Oh... and I must say this, even though it doesn't have to do with writing or books; in fact, it has to do with our lovely President Fantasy... Happy Birthday tomorrow! Sing it! Happy Birthday to you (chachacha), Happy Birthday to you (chachacha), Happy Birthday dear President Fantasy (chachacha), Happy Birthday to you (chachacha)! Happy Birthday, from your loble and noyal... um subjects? Members? Ah, close but not it.... compatriots? Nah, I'll sleep on it, and tell you in the morning.
-Tiger
Oh, and just for you, I made this...
Happy Birthday!It's pink. Just thought you might like that.

3 comments:

  1. Thank you, very much, loyal and dear Tiger.
    -President Fantasy
    P.S. Don't sweat the word count. You're fine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so sweet of you Tiger. Oh and I am very happy that you changed your word count. I think that the first time that you do it you should have good time during it.
    -Dreamer

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are right, Dreamer. I have had fun, but at the same time, I want to win. OH, and thank you for saying that's it's sweet. I wanted to post it, so everyone would know that our lovable President is turning 14. Oh... I think I'm going... to CRY!!!!!!!!!! Ahhhhhhh...ahhhh.... wah!
    -Tiger

    ReplyDelete