Storyteller’s Creed

I believe that imagination is stronger than knowledge.

That myth is more potent than history.

That dreams are more powerful than facts.

That hope always triumphs over experience.

That laughter is the only cure for grief.

And I believe that love is stronger than death.

Take a Look Around...

Monday, November 21, 2011

URGENT MESSAGE!!!

  Everybody! Go onto the page Sunset, Oregon right now and read up to the very end! (Mostly referring to Tiger and Raistlin and those who have kept up with the story.) One of the biggest secrets of the book has just been revealed!!!
  Go on and read till the very end, right now! Please! Then...COMMENT! Yay! I finally have my secret out!!! So go on and read it, please!
-President Fantasy

3 comments:

  1. Sorry I can't read it since I have not read it yet. I feel so bad because you guys are so nice and you keep up with my story thank you.
    -Dreamer

    ReplyDelete
  2. *Nervous laugh* Yes, uh, you're welcome! Ha ha ha ha ha...yes...hmm...
    Okay, now I feel guilty, 'cause I haven't looked at your story in a while. Dreamer, why'd you have to go and say thank you? Now I have to go read your story!
    -President Fantasy, aka the Velvet Fog of the LOTP Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just a comment to get the pencil icon thingy to appear at the bottom of Sunset, Oregon.
    -President Fantasy

    ReplyDelete