Storyteller’s Creed

I believe that imagination is stronger than knowledge.

That myth is more potent than history.

That dreams are more powerful than facts.

That hope always triumphs over experience.

That laughter is the only cure for grief.

And I believe that love is stronger than death.

Take a Look Around...

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

A Sequel...

I have a problem, fellow members of the Lords of the Pencil. Tomorrow is the last day of November, and my characters aren't going to make it to Grandma's house, let alone defeat Rimlore! I think, like our loble and noyal President Fantasy, that I either have to make a sequel, or I will continue writing it. In fact, I think that I shall NOT have a sequel, but I shall keep writing it. My story on the NaNoWriMo site doesn't have to have a good ending, it just has to end. So I shall end it... but then continue writing and editing throughout December. That I all I have to say-except... Dreamer, you haven't told us what you are fixing to do yet. Do you think you will write a sequel? Do you think you will finish? I think you will, but I wish to hear your views. Please tell us, in comments or in a new post. Thanks, and Happy November!
-Tiger

3 comments:

  1. Happy November to you too, Tiger. I have to write a lot of words tomorrow, I think, because I may not get my word count in for today...because of Christopher Paolini! So we'll see how it goes.
    I'll be excited for a sequel, or whatever is next...Keep writing!
    -President Fantasy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! Dreamer, I'm- oh yeah, you alreday told me what you want to do with t your story. Thanks- it was lovely to hear from you. Now back to Tim with the weather. No, it's actually still me. I'm procrastinating, (that is, I can't spell that word, but it means that I'm avoiding something) with my writing, and I thought I would smypathize with my fellow writers, who may or may not have to write a ton because of our Christopher Paolini expedtion. I have to write a least 3,000 words to get done today, and I am writing after almost evey subject in school. I hope I can finish!
    Anyway, everyone, keep writing! (I'm excluding Raistlin from this sentence because he DOESN'T HAVE A STORY! I do hope you'll write one, because I want to read it!)
    -Tiger

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, yes I will tell you that I will not do a sequel even though Pink Clouds and Golden skies is begging me too.
    -Dreamer

    ReplyDelete