Storyteller’s Creed

I believe that imagination is stronger than knowledge.

That myth is more potent than history.

That dreams are more powerful than facts.

That hope always triumphs over experience.

That laughter is the only cure for grief.

And I believe that love is stronger than death.

Take a Look Around...

Thursday, November 24, 2011

It's About Time I Make an Official LOTP Post, Isn't It?

  It's been at least a few days or something, so, uh...Yeah. I felt that what with everyone coming on and wishing me happy birthday and saying how amazing I am, I thought that the president herself should make an appearance. So...here I am! And thank you all for the birthday wishes and fun comments. As Raistlin said on my birthday (at some point): "Happy birthday! Now get out of here."
  I'm sorry if my post is a bit jarbled. I'm listening to the Ceiling Fan Thanksgiving Special, so it's difficult to write. Here, let me finish, and then I'll get back to you...
  Okay, there we go. I can't write with Kevin and Mark talking in the background. It's like a little buzzing noise going on and on and on and on and on and on and on...
  Maybe I'd better write something actually productive.
  Sunset, Oregon. Maybe that's it.
  Yeah. I should set an example instead of haunting the blog at 9:30 at night.
  Okay, guys...I'm going, I'm going. I am going to write about explosions. (Read what I've written, and you'll get the joke...)
  Oh, yes, and one more advertisement: I HAVE BEEN KNIGHTED THE NUMBER ONE CEILING FAN FAN BY GARRETT VANDENBERG!!!
  It's a long story...Just ask me next time you see me. But I (if only temporarily) now hold the official title of biggest Ceiling Fan fan.
-President Fantasy/The Velvet Fog of the LOTP Blog
P.S. Does anyone else have any more titles for me to add to the opening club member description of me? I think I have been called the Queen of Astia before, maybe I should add that...
 

No comments:

Post a Comment