Storyteller’s Creed

I believe that imagination is stronger than knowledge.

That myth is more potent than history.

That dreams are more powerful than facts.

That hope always triumphs over experience.

That laughter is the only cure for grief.

And I believe that love is stronger than death.

Take a Look Around...

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Yes, Yes, I Know, I Know...

  My second post of the day. Wow! I'm sure everyone's getting bored of me by now.
  But I'm already digressing by my second sentence. The reason I'm on here is to...CALL FOR HELP!
  So...Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelllllllllllllllllllllllllllpppppppppppppppppppp!
  I know, I know, no one thought I would call for help again this early in the game -- well, day 16 -- but that's beside the point -- GACK!!!
  Okay, what I need help with is this: Please go and read my story. (The new stuff, up to where I have written right now.) I need you to answer these two questions. I can't tell you why these questions specifically, but I can tell you that the answers to these questions will influence what happens next in my story greatly.
  All right, so, here are the questions:
  Question #1: From what you have read so far, in your own words, describe how you think Robert feels about Cricket.
  Question #2: From what you have read so far, in your own words, describe how you think Cricket feels about Robert.
  These questions are very important, although I can't tell you why. So please...respond as soon as possible! As soon as you read this! Go and read what you haven't read yet, and answer! I need the answer right now!
-A Desperate for Help President Fantasy

2 comments:

  1. I just read your story... IT IS SO TOTALLY AWESOME! I loved it! But that's beside the point. You need help... hm... I believe I have the answer to your questions! Actually, this is just opinion with some fact thrown into it, but it's still an answer. I belive that Robert thinks that Cricket is his friend, and I also think that Robert feels that he needs to stand up and be a parent like figure. He likes Cricket, and he wants to help him. However crazy Cricket may be, he still likes him. Cricket thinks that Robert is a friend, and he likes him. They understand eaach other, and he also realizes that Robert is trying to be an important figure. They are friends, and Robert is trying to help Cricket. I hope I gave you the answers you wanted... I would hate to have just given you facts from your book that you already know. And no, that last phrase wasn't sarcastic. I truely mean it. That last sentence wasn't sarcastic either. Neither was that one... and that one... THIS COULD GO ON FOREVER! I am going to tell you that none of my phrases in here were sarcastic. There. I said it.And this time, it didn't go on forever.
    -Tiger

    ReplyDelete
  2. But you could have been sarcastic when you said "None of my phrases in here were sarcastic".
    Just kidding. Thank you so much, Tiger. That IS helpful...even if I can't explain why yet!
    -President Fantasy

    ReplyDelete