Storyteller’s Creed

I believe that imagination is stronger than knowledge.

That myth is more potent than history.

That dreams are more powerful than facts.

That hope always triumphs over experience.

That laughter is the only cure for grief.

And I believe that love is stronger than death.

Take a Look Around...

Thursday, November 10, 2011

Just As a Side Note

  By the way, just in case any of you ever wondered what that picture is that appears next to the words "Club Member" whenever you leave a comment, click on the picture. It may surprise you!
-President Fantasy
P.S. I may change the picture soon, if we get a proper logo soon. I'll talk to the professional graphic artist. (Meaning Caleb. Or I could just pull out my old LOTP t-shirt design. Yeah...that might work.)

7 comments:

  1. That would be nice if you did that because then it would have to do with our club.
    -Dreamer

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just tried it it isn't the type of surprise of like WHOA that is awesome. It is more like whoa where did that come from but you will have to see for your selves Tiger and Miss Templado and if Tonx comes on hear she should see too.(probably Raistlen)(Maybe).
    -Dreamer

    ReplyDelete
  3. Isn't the picture of Whit standing near the clock tower?
    -Tiger

    ReplyDelete
  4. I mean, isn't that the picture of Whit?
    -Tiger

    ReplyDelete
  5. Is it the picture of Whit? Someone tell me,please!
    -Tiger

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes, it is indeed the picture of Whit.
    Flying above Odyssey.
    Just kidding...old blog joke, for those of you who remember. If anyone can dig out that old blog post with the Whit picture in it, I will be eternally grateful to them!
    -President Fantasy

    ReplyDelete
  7. I remember whit hovering over Odyssey.
    -Dreamer

    ReplyDelete