Storyteller’s Creed

I believe that imagination is stronger than knowledge.

That myth is more potent than history.

That dreams are more powerful than facts.

That hope always triumphs over experience.

That laughter is the only cure for grief.

And I believe that love is stronger than death.

Take a Look Around...

Sunday, November 6, 2011

No!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That is what I said when I realized that I had clicked "cut" on my document to post my new writings on the blog. The good news is that I will no longer have to get upset over pasting things onto here... I will be typing directly upon it! No more weird things like every paragraph showing upp in italics! I control eveything! Hahahahahahahahahahaha!
(Sorry, I had to do that).
-Tiger

1 comment:

  1. Well, at least I get to read it as soon as it's written now!!!
    I've read it all, and I must say, Tiger, especially for a first draft, it is quite good.
    And we should be over there to write later today after Road Group!
    I do think there was a LITTLE problem concerning your story on the blog, because every now and then, a paragraph or two would repeat, and a whole section of the story repeated once. I was able to read it, though.
    -President Fantasy
    P.S. By the way, Tiger, have you read everything I've written so far on Sunset, Oregon? :)

    ReplyDelete