Storyteller’s Creed

I believe that imagination is stronger than knowledge.

That myth is more potent than history.

That dreams are more powerful than facts.

That hope always triumphs over experience.

That laughter is the only cure for grief.

And I believe that love is stronger than death.

Take a Look Around...

Sunday, November 27, 2011

News... from the elusive S- I mean Tiger

Hello members of the Lords of the Pencil club! I am sorry for not being on here and posting, commenting and adding to my story. But I am here now, so all is well.
 First, I say that I take off of President Fantasy. I am haunting the blog when I should be writing, as it is now 7:22, but I need work that needs to be done. Second, I am proclaiming for all... we are going to see Christopher Paolini! AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! Awesomeness! Okay, sorry about that crazy bit of excitement. Third, I am now posing the new edittion of my story on the blog! And thanks to the hints of President Fantasy and Raistlin, you can actually read it now! Yea! I shall post more if my muse comes back.
Ciao!- Tiger

3 comments:

  1. Hiya, Tiger! How's it going? What's it been, like...a full day since I last saw you? It has been SO LONG!!! How's life been treating you?
    Anyway, yes, I confess, I too am haunting the blog when I should be getting work done. I shall read your story so far at some point soon...
    Oh yes, and PLEASE read everything so far in Sunset, Oregon! I'll read yours if you'll read mine!
    -President Fantasy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, right...and we're actually going to see Christopher Paolini on Tuesday, now. Sorry about that! I'll make a post that explains the whole situation.
    -President Fantasy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the post! I am sorry that I should be commenting more, but I am always on the blog when I have to get work done. Urgh! Right now, it is 12:34 at night, and I am hating it. Already I have been writing until 9, then finding myself not falling asleep unitl after 10... then fighting sleep in the morning. Honestly, this author needs to change her sleeping patterns!
    Anyway, I woke up with a stuffy nose, then I found myself trying hard not to sob over the fact that I couldn't sleep! I know, it sounds STUPID, but it's one of those teenager things. I still am figthing breaking down and just weeping as loud as I can. (Which I can't do because I would wake Mom up for the third time, and Dad and Templado for the first... only to have a finger pointing at me,, a mouth saying "Go back to bed, sweetheart!" and then lots of yawns(and from me) sobs.)I hate getting all emotional. OH, and when we meet again, please don't laugh at me. I know that you wouldn't,but I hate to know that I'm sobbing over something stupid. I dislike being a teenager at points. (Sigh...)
    -Tiger

    ReplyDelete