Storyteller’s Creed

I believe that imagination is stronger than knowledge.

That myth is more potent than history.

That dreams are more powerful than facts.

That hope always triumphs over experience.

That laughter is the only cure for grief.

And I believe that love is stronger than death.

Take a Look Around...

Thursday, December 1, 2011

Running Out of Time!

  Hey! I was going to write you a longer post... But I have to write. So, just letting you guys know, I have not forgotten the blog or the posts I usually make surrounding magnanimous occasions. I will have a long, detailed post. Also, I will be writing pep talks all throughout December, for National Novel Editing Month. Some surprises also might show up from me (if I decide to go through with my big, awesome, secret plan you guys can't know about yet) and Sunset, Oregon will hopefully all be posted by the end of the week.
  Speaking of which...I have to go write. So, bye all! (For now.)
-President Fantasy

4 comments:

  1. I am not sure what the meaning of that post was so I would like you President Fantasy to tell me what the meaning was please.
    -Dreamer

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would like to apologize for my misuse of the word "magnanimous" in that post. Please mentally replace it with the word "illustrious". The true definition(s) of "magnanimous" lie below:
    mag·nan·i·mous [mag-nan-uh-muhs] adjective
    1. generous in forgiving an insult or injury; free from petty resentfulness or vindictiveness: to be magnanimous toward one's enemies.
    2. high-minded; noble: a just and magnanimous ruler.
    3. proceeding from or revealing generosity or nobility of mind, character, etc.: a magnanimous gesture of forgiveness.
    -President Fantasy

    ReplyDelete
  3. That made it harder to understand I am afraid, President Fantasy.
    -Dreamer
    P.S.Please tell me if you were trying to make a joke off of that because that would make lots of sense.
    -Dreamer

    ReplyDelete