Storyteller’s Creed

I believe that imagination is stronger than knowledge.

That myth is more potent than history.

That dreams are more powerful than facts.

That hope always triumphs over experience.

That laughter is the only cure for grief.

And I believe that love is stronger than death.

Take a Look Around...

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Hey, Miss Templado! (And Everyone Else)

  Nora and Lepidus have so got to get together. Just sayin'. They will make such a fantastic couple. I can't wait for them to get into their romance. I don't know why I'm so obsessed with Lepidus and Nora getting married, but I am. Actually, I'm more interested in how they end up together than anything else. I can just imagine that scene:
  "I love you, Nora!"
  "What?"
  "Is it really so surprising? Have you not noticed all this time?"
  "No, no, no, I don't mean that I don't believe it, I mean that I didn't hear you."
  "Oh. Well, I said, 'I love you, Nora!'"
  "What?"
  "Nooooo! You don't love me!"
  "No, I still can't hear you. It might have something to do with the fact that you're way over on the other side of the pasture."
  "Oh. Here, I'll come closer."
  "Better. Now, what did you have to say again?"
  "Oh, yes. Ahem. I love you, Nora!"
  "Mmm-hmm...Ah, Lepidus, don't you think we're a bit young?"
  "Love knows no bounds!"
  "I think that two weeks old may be a bound you can't get over, Lepidus."
  "Nooooooooo! Nora, you can't do this to me!"
  "Would you please stop overreacting?"
 
  Fine, maybe this scene won't happen...But still...
  Okay, I'll shut up now.
  All right. So. On to other stuff...
  Tiger: Please come over on Wednesday to film more of "The Email". If you can't, then please come on Thursday. And if you can't there, please come on Friday. If you can't there, then I am going to freak out and have no fun on Christmas Day, so you had better come one of those days. Oops...Please.
  Thirdly (if that is a word, which I doubt, yet I shall use it anyway), has anybody filled out my survey? Or at least thought about it? Just a reminder. I can try to edit myself, but it's hard without feedback. If nobody fills in the survey, I'll just have to knock on your door and ask you the questions myself.
  Like the United States census!
  Anywho... The Takeaway!
  1. Nora and Lepidus are going to rock the house.
  2. Tiger has a music video to shoot as soon as possible.
  3. Sunset survey solemnly sits for sadly sorrowful sounders. (That wasn't so natural. In other words: Please fill out the Sunset, Oregon survey.)
  Merry Christmas, and don't trust Phil if you meet him on a dark road!
-President Fantasy
P.S. As a side note for all those of you who eagerly await the Ceiling Fan Christmas Special, and I mean, who isn't, these guys are awesome, I will post it on the blog the minute I have it...Which should be very soon. *Wink, wink* 'Bye, all!

1 comment:

  1. I will read Sunset, Oregon, but it will take way to long, and you would probably get the survey filled out by me a year from now. Sorry again. :(
    The reason is I already have a bunch of books I need to read.
    -Dreamer

    ReplyDelete