Storyteller’s Creed

I believe that imagination is stronger than knowledge.

That myth is more potent than history.

That dreams are more powerful than facts.

That hope always triumphs over experience.

That laughter is the only cure for grief.

And I believe that love is stronger than death.

Take a Look Around...

Monday, December 12, 2011

I win!!!

President Fantasy I have found a post that you have not commented on.
You did not comment on:

An Update That Will in Actual Fact Be Short, Despite this Misleading Title!!!

Ha go search it up if you do not beleive me.

-Dreamer


2 comments:

  1. I concede. I did not, in fact, comment on that post.
    Actually, I was more thinking posts that I didn't WRITE...Because writing the post sort of counts as commenting, don't you think? I'm commenting on LIFE!
    I kid, I kid...but seriously (as Loren Crisp says) although I admit that, as the rules go, you did meet the challenge...Try finding a post where I didn't comment that was written by somebody ELSE. Bet you can't do THAT!
    -President Fantasy

    ReplyDelete