Storyteller’s Creed

I believe that imagination is stronger than knowledge.

That myth is more potent than history.

That dreams are more powerful than facts.

That hope always triumphs over experience.

That laughter is the only cure for grief.

And I believe that love is stronger than death.

Take a Look Around...

Saturday, December 3, 2011

Look!!!

Look at this awesome picture of Christopher Paolini. He is awesome. Sorry I am going to have to put my signature here because the computer is doing weird things.
-Dreamer
Christopher Paolini

3 comments:

  1. Ah, yes. I am so awesome.
    -Christopher Paolini

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why do you guys always talk about Christopher Paolini? What makes HIM so much better than the rest of us?
    -Trenton Lee Stewart (for those sad souls of you who don't know who I am, look me up at your local library website. Sorry, I'm not going to just give my identity away!)

    ReplyDelete