Storyteller’s Creed

I believe that imagination is stronger than knowledge.

That myth is more potent than history.

That dreams are more powerful than facts.

That hope always triumphs over experience.

That laughter is the only cure for grief.

And I believe that love is stronger than death.

Take a Look Around...

Monday, December 12, 2011

I win one last time!!!

There is a post called:
This is not a story add.
So there. And it was in May.
Once again if you do not believe me go and look it up.
-Dreamer

3 comments:

  1. Sigh...I feel that I have been defeated.
    Fine, Dreamer. I concede fully. My challenge has been met. I have no more excuses.
    Sigh...Now I feel really melancholy. I'll go write some of Sunset, Oregon and maybe that will help.
    -President Fantasy

    ReplyDelete
  2. What is this post all about,please?
    -Tiger

    ReplyDelete
  3. President Fantasy made a comment that she thought that no one could find a post that she did not comment on. And I won!!!
    -Dreamer

    ReplyDelete