Storyteller’s Creed

I believe that imagination is stronger than knowledge.

That myth is more potent than history.

That dreams are more powerful than facts.

That hope always triumphs over experience.

That laughter is the only cure for grief.

And I believe that love is stronger than death.

Take a Look Around...

Thursday, December 22, 2011

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

Merry Christmas everybody! I hope that everyone has an awesome time celebrating Jesus's birthday. It is a great time for the whole family to get together and sing Christmas carols and open presents and eat cookies. I hope all of us have a great Christmas!
President Fantasy: I hope that you have an amazing Christmas! (You are in my home so I can just tell you this.)
Templado: I hope that you have a great Christmas in your cabin that you are going to. Tell me what it is like when you get back.
Tiger: Have yourself a merry little skiing time! I hope that you have a great time skiing! Bring back a snowball! (Just joking. It would be very frustrating to try to stow away a snowball.)
Raistlen: Same thing as President Fantasy I mean You are great but What can I say you are in my house I could go up to your bed right now and say: MERRY CHRISTMAS RAISTLEN!!! But you know what I am not going to do that.
Tonks: I hope that you have a very fun Christmas! And even if you cannot see this post it is still here. So merry Christmas Tonks!

2 comments:

  1. I am going caroling right now:
    "Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle all the way. Oh what fun it is to ride on a one horse open slay, HEY, Jingle bells, jingle bells, jingle all the way. Oh what fun it is to ride on a oooooonnnnneee hhhhhhooooooooorrrrrsssssseeeeeeee ooooooooooooooooppppppppppppeeeeeeeeeeennnnnnnnnn sllllllllllllssssssssssssllllllllllsssssssssssllllllllllaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!"
    "Have Yourself a merry little Christmas!!!"
    "And may all your Christmases be white!"
    "Away, in a manger, no crib for a bed, the little Lord Jesus lay down his sweet head, the stars in the skyy, look down where he lay, the little Lord Jesus asleep on the hay."
    I hope you enjoyed my caroling!!! Good bye!
    -Dreamer

    ReplyDelete
  2. You spelled Raistlin wrong.
    Oh, yeah, and merry Christmas, Dreamer.
    -President Fantasy

    ReplyDelete